ttflywheels_test_ad

Welcome to the
Tri-Newbies Online Discussion Forum

Advertisement

Getting Started
New Page 1
Tri-Newbies Home ->  Tri-Newbies Online -> Classifieds -> View Thread
Home | General-Tri | Swim | Bike | Run | Training Programs | Wellness | Resources | Links

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FS: '04 60cm QR Caliente
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Tri-Newbies Online -> ClassifiedsMessage format

ohioclyde
Posted 2011-04-19 12:02 PM (#636509)
Subject: FS: '04 60cm QR Caliente

I listed this bike late last year (November) on another tri forum and was not able to sell it. With the season just around the corner in some areas, and in full swing in others, I thought I would repost. Originally I was asking $1550 for the bike but am reposting with a price drop to $1300 OBRO (or best reasonable offer). I believe this would be a great mid-level bike at entry level pricing for whomever picks it up. Please feel to PM with any questions, pricing does not include shipping which I will charge at actual to your shipping zipcode, I am not interested in making money on shipping. This bike was purchased in summer of 2004 and ridden through summer of 2009 with just 4 years of use (I did not ride the bike in 2008 or in 2010). It has not been ridden since the Muncie Endurathon of 2009 and had a tune-up just prior to the race, thus there are only 56 miles on the bike since its last tune-up. Here are the details: 60cm Aluminum frameset Carbon stays Ultegra Kit with Durace rear derailleur Syntace aero bars/bullhorns Profile Design Seat (very comfortable) Profile Design bottle cages Profile Design brake handles Velomax wheelset (tires have ~300 miles on them, plenty of life left in them) E3 Cycling computer Blackburn seat bag (extra tubes, CO2, and levers) Look CX7 pedals This bike has been through 4 IMs, 7 1/2 IMs and many Sprint and Olympic distance triathlons, and all the training that comes with those races. It has been a very good bike to me and needs to be ridden, I am retired from triathlons and just don't have the time to ride anymore. This bike looks and rides like brand new, there are only 2 small cosmetic blemishes on the frame from transportation. The bike was maintained by Tribe Muiltisport in Tempe, AZ through almost all of my training and racing. The last tune-up was completed by Little Mountain Road Cycles in Chardon, OH. Based on research the asking price appears to be pretty fair, if not agressive. Please email any questions you may have. Thanks for looking, email me at scubasteveaz@hotmail.com for pictures, I could not post them on here for some reason.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
What's HOT!

Read Review Here

Google Ads

(Delete all cookies set by this site)