ttflywheels_test_ad

Welcome to the
Tri-Newbies Online Discussion Forum

Advertisement

Getting Started
New Page 1
Tri-Newbies Home ->  Tri-Newbies Online -> Classifieds -> View Thread
Home | General-Tri | Swim | Bike | Run | Training Programs | Wellness | Resources | Links

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tucson townhouse for rent
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Tri-Newbies Online -> ClassifiedsMessage format

rvrrdr
Posted 2010-03-23 3:27 PM (#631839)
Subject: Tucson townhouse for rent

I am managing a townhouse rental on the west side of Tucson. Lots of people come here to train (that's part of the reason I live here), so why not you?

It is a nearly-new, VERY nice townhouse on the west side of Tucson near the intersection of Ajo and Kinney. There is awesome access to the Gate's Pass area without having to travel through any of Tucson-proper. Additionally, the shootout route (Mission south to Green Valley) is easily accessible, and there are tons of running and mountain biking trails within a mile or two. The base of THE climb (Lemmon) is a half-hour drive through town, but Kitt Peak is within reach (something like 92 miles round trip). The only turn-off I can think of is that downtown is a 20-minute drive, along with grocery stores and popular restaurants. However, it is a great option for people looking for warm weather without having to deal with the city.

Now, I am not a tri coach (just an aspiring FOP age-grouper), but can be available to lead runs and rides. Contact me for pricing and availability. The townhouse sleeps 4-6 (two bedrooms plus a den and two bathrooms), has a full kitchen, washer and dryer, internet access, and there is a recreational pool and spa on the premises.

$110 per night with a minimum of three nights plus a $65 cleaning fee (alternative rates available for stays of at least 7 nights). Contact me if you would like pictures or additional information. Thanks much!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
What's HOT!

Read Review Here

Google Ads

(Delete all cookies set by this site)