ttflywheels_test_ad

Welcome to the
Tri-Newbies Online Discussion Forum

Advertisement

Getting Started
New Page 1
Tri-Newbies Home ->  Tri-Newbies Online -> Classifieds -> View Thread
Home | General-Tri | Swim | Bike | Run | Training Programs | Wellness | Resources | Links

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2002 Cannondale MS 2000 Si multisport. 52 cm.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Tri-Newbies Online -> ClassifiedsMessage format

kricket
Posted 2009-06-23 6:17 PM (#627561)
Subject: 2002 Cannondale MS 2000 Si multisport. 52 cm.

For sale:Cannondale MS 2000 Si multisport tri bike. It’s a 52 cm frame with 650 wheels.

Original specs:
http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/02/cusa/model-2RM2.html

If there's interest, I'll take some pics and post or e-mail them to you. I was hoping to sell this locally, but there just isn't all that much of a tri scene in Central Kentucky... hmmmm.

I'm the first owner of this bike I bought in early 2003. Rode in tris and training 2003-2007. I'm selling now because a baby is on the way, and I've been promised a new ride post-pregnancy. The bike has never been in a crash.

In addition to the Dura-Ace and Ultegra components on it, I've made several upgrades.

The bike now sports:
behind-the-seat Minoura bottle cage mount that holds two bottles (plus one bottle holder on the down tube.)

Profile Design adjustable aero bars with bar end shifters. 

Cateye computer already mounted on the aeros that has only been used in one race, so the batteries are fresh.

Terry Butterfly Tri Saddle

Look pedals (I can pull them off or throw them in...they're used)

New chain with less than 200 miles on it.  

The bike had a tune-up right before my last race, and it's always been kept inside the house (had its own bedroom, actually).  

I also have a Spinergy Xaero-Lite Wheelset that I’d like to sell with the bike (the set has spokes that match the paint job on the bike…you can be both fast and stylish). The rear hub on the wheelset needs to be replaced. I can pull these out of the deal, though, and negotiate price from there.

I’ll throw in all the 650 tubes I have left (I think there are four or five). An extra cassette (or two if I can dig it up) for hill-climbing. Any other random tri-related bike things that I might have that will go with this bike.

Original price on the bike alone was about $2,000.

Send me an e-mail if you are interested, and we can talk price. If you aren't local (or somewhere in Michigan, Indiana, or Tennessee...for us, that's local), the bike will be packed and shipped by a professional bike shop. Hoping not to have to list this on ebay.

You can e-mail me directly at kakickert@yahoo.com or through this site.

Thanks for looking. Tri on.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Joe_H
Posted 2009-06-23 7:31 PM (#627562 - in reply to #627561)
Subject: RE: 2002 Cannondale MS 2000 Si multisport. 52 cm.

kricket - 2009-06-23 7:17 PM

=. I'm selling now because a baby is on the way, and I've been promised a new ride post-pregnancy.  

WAY TO GO KRICKET!!
have fun and congrats!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
What's HOT!

Read Review Here

Google Ads