ttflywheels_test_ad

Welcome to the
Tri-Newbies Online Discussion Forum

Advertisement

Getting Started
New Page 1
Tri-Newbies Home ->  Tri-Newbies Online -> Classifieds -> View Thread
Home | General-Tri | Swim | Bike | Run | Training Programs | Wellness | Resources | Links

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Flashpoint (Zipp 404) handbuilt wheelset with Powertap hub and many go fast extras $1,400
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Tri-Newbies Online -> ClassifiedsMessage format

shawndoggy
Posted 2009-03-30 7:41 AM (#626271)
Subject: Flashpoint (Zipp 404) handbuilt wheelset with Powertap hub and many go fast extras $1,400

Mike Garcia built old mold (undimpled) zipp clinchers. Front 20 hold speedcific (Mike's house brand) hub straight-laced with black AE15 bladed spokes. Rear Powertap SL 24 hole with AE15s as well. Also included are a wheel bag, latex tubes, Vittoria Corsa Evo CX (23) with maybe 125 miles on them, and valve extenders.

These wheels were purchased as my high-zoot race only power option. They can't have more than 300 miles on them (4 races, 3 TTs). I'm fat and slow and not racing now and these have been collecting dust (well, not really, they've been in the weelbag) and I need to raise cash for a new mountain bike.

Basically a complete package ready to roll. $1400 plus shipping. Paypal strongly preferred (I'll eat the fees).

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
What's HOT!

Read Review Here

Google Ads

(Delete all cookies set by this site)