ttflywheels_test_ad

Welcome to the
Tri-Newbies Online Discussion Forum

Advertisement

Getting Started
New Page 1
Tri-Newbies Home ->  Tri-Newbies Online -> Tri-Newbies Online Discussion Forum -> View Thread
Home | General-Tri | Swim | Bike | Run | Training Programs | Wellness | Resources | Links

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sticky Roll call - Who are you? newbies/lurkers play along
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Tri-Newbies Online -> Tri-Newbies Online Discussion ForumMessage format

WPBliss
Posted 2009-05-01 12:58 PM (#626834 - in reply to #620834)
Subject: Re: Roll call - Who are you? newbies/lurkers play along

Regular

Josh in West Palm Beach. I don't know what to call myself. I've been a runner since high school track, and have been a member of this site since 2004 when I took up triathlon. I worked up to Half-Iron distance on the bike and run (don't ask about the swim . . . my nemesis) before having a nasty crash on the bike, shattering my left collar bone and tearing my right ACL in 2005. I have spent the last 4 years watching my bike gather dust (I rode 4 times in 4 years) while running, weightlifting and doing yoga for exercise.

I finally cleaned up the bike, did the necessary maintenance and did my first ride this week, with number 2 coming tonight. Mentally, I feel like I'm back and am looking for a Sprint Triathlon to compete in this summer. With any luck I'll be back training with the same vigor I used to possess.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
What's HOT!

Read Review Here

Google Ads

(Delete all cookies set by this site)