ttflywheels_test_ad

Welcome to the
Tri-Newbies Online Discussion Forum

Advertisement

Getting Started
New Page 1
Tri-Newbies Home ->  Tri-Newbies Online -> Classifieds -> View Thread
Home | General-Tri | Swim | Bike | Run | Training Programs | Wellness | Resources | Links

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FS: Kestrel Airfoil 56 cm Complete Bike - $2500
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Tri-Newbies Online -> ClassifiedsMessage format

aztriguy
Posted 2008-05-22 5:49 PM (#617505)
Subject: FS: Kestrel Airfoil 56 cm Complete Bike - $2500

2005 Kestrel Airfoil Pro, 56cm, carbon tri bike. I purchased this bike new from a dealer in October 2005 as the original owner. I raced it in a half dozen triathlons during 2006 and 2007 race seasons, distances from sprint to Iron. This bike was used for triathlon racing only; I have other bikes I use to train on and ride outside of triathlon racing. This bike was last ridden in October 2007 during a ½ Iron distance race. The bike has less than 1500 miles and has been expertly maintained as you would expect of a race-only machine. There is no visible wear on any drive train component. This bike features top of the line 10 speed Shimano Dura Ace components, ultra light and stiff Truvative Roleur 175mm compact carbon cranks, Profile Design bullhorn handlebars, T2+ aero bars, and Mavic Kyserium wheels. Includes a top-of-the-line Cateye Wireless Speed/Cadence computer, Selle Italia super lightweight saddle with cutout and aero bladed carbon seatpost. There are two small dime sized paint blemishes, one on the front fork near the dropout and the second near the rear dropout, caused by a car bicycle rack. The blemishes are rub marks on the clear coat and do not affect the structural integrity or performance of the bike. I raced on the bike with the blemishes for all of the 2007 season, including an IM, with no issues.

COMPONENTS: Derailleur-Rear Shimano Dura-Ace 10 Derailleur-Front Shimano Dura-Ace 10 BB Truvative Rolleur Crankset Truvative Rolleur Compact Carbon 175mm Bar Ends Shimano Dura-Ace 10 Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace 10, 12-25 Chain Shimano Dura-Ace 10 Calipers Cannondale (came with the bike - look like Shimano 105s and work fine) Headset Cane Creek Zero Stack Levers Cane Creek 200TT TT Bar Profile Design Airwing Bullhorn Bars Clip On Profile Design T2+ Tape Profile Cork Stem Don't know Seatpost Aerus C4Halo Carbon Bladed Seatpost (forward post) Saddle Selle Italia Wheels 700c Mavic Kyserium Tires Panaracer

I CAN NOT TELL YOU BY EMAIL IF THIS BIKE WILL FIT YOU – ONLY YOUR LOCAL BIKE SHOP CAN. This is a big bike. I am 6’2 with 35” inseam. There are several cms of fore/aft/up/down adjustment possible with current set up. If you don’t know what your measurements are then you should talk with a reputable bike shop, it’s too complex for me to answer via a 200 character email reply. I have tried to be complete and thorough, but I can’t anticipate every question. If you have other questions about components, etc. (not sizing) please do send an email. I will not ship out of the US; I will not accept checks of any kind, Paypal works best for me. I am an experienced cyclist and triathlete, not a dealer, so please do not ask me to swap any parts. Sold as is, no warranty, so be sure before you buy. Pictures are available by email on request. If I can figure out how to attach pictures to the ad I will do so. Someone asked me about references (from an earlier FS ad). I'm not sure what they meant exactly, but I buy from Ebay regularly (sell infrequently) and have a 100% rating there - email and I can tell you what username to look for.

Edited by aztriguy 2008-05-22 6:00 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
What's HOT!

Read Review Here

Google Ads

(Delete all cookies set by this site)