ttflywheels_test_ad

Welcome to the
Tri-Newbies Online Discussion Forum

Advertisement

Getting Started
New Page 1
Tri-Newbies Home ->  Tri-Newbies Online -> Tri-Newbies Online Discussion Forum -> View Thread
Home | General-Tri | Swim | Bike | Run | Training Programs | Wellness | Resources | Links

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Friday Fun In Training
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Tri-Newbies Online -> Tri-Newbies Online Discussion ForumMessage format

Eileen
Posted 2007-05-31 7:22 PM (#578005)
Subject: Friday Fun In Training

Expert

Multiple choice style this week, though detailed, explanatory answers are encouraged. 

Who designs your training plan?  a) Me  b) I use a free online training plan, c) I use a training plan I pay for, d) I use a personal coach, e) Some combination of the above choices.  f) What training plan?

How well does your plan work for you?  a) I love it and wouldn’t change a thing. b) I don’t love it but am too lazy to change things around, c) I don’t love it and would love to change things around but don’t know how.  d) What training plan?

How closely do you follow your plan?  a) I do every workout as scheduled. b) I move workouts around to accommodate my personal schedule and my fatigue level but try to adhere pretty closely to the plan as written.  c) I’m not sure why I have a training plan, because I never follow it.  d) What training plan?

Finally, with a tip of the hat to Jon Blaze, and without the direction to “post your answers on tdottriathlon,” which (if any) triathletes have inspired you, and why?

Have a good one, everyone!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
What's HOT!

Read Review Here

Google Ads

(Delete all cookies set by this site)