ttflywheels_test_ad

Welcome to the
Tri-Newbies Online Discussion Forum

Advertisement

Getting Started
New Page 1
Tri-Newbies Home ->  Tri-Newbies Online -> Tri-Newbies Online Discussion Forum -> View Thread
Home | General-Tri | Swim | Bike | Run | Training Programs | Wellness | Resources | Links

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

car sales woman
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Tri-Newbies Online -> Tri-Newbies Online Discussion ForumMessage format

stevensondrive
Posted 2007-05-30 9:52 PM (#577888)
Subject: car sales woman

Expert

I did a little truck shopping this afternoon.  I am really fond of the new designed F150.  they extended the cab a bit to give you some storage space behind the seats.  The old Ranger is getting up in miles and I need to consider options.

so I figured I check out Chevy's.  I pull up and a lady comes over.  I tell her I am looking for a work truck, preferrably a 4x4.  she takes me over to a 2005 with about 30k miles.  It had leather seats, so it wasn't what I was thinking of, but I figured it would give me an idea of how the Chevy's drove.  she said she need to pull it out of the lot due to company policy.  it was a tent sale and the vehicles were close so I didn't complain.  I got in and she drove out and onto the road.  she drove for about 10 minutes before finally letting me drive.  oh, wait let me back up...  I popped the hood (who knows why I do this) she had to show me that the master cylinder holding the brake fluid was clear.  "that way you can see how much fluid is in it."  "do you see this, this here, can you see this?  this is for you to have a crumple zone.  do you know what a crumple zone is?"  as she is driving along she is constantly talking.  "So are you married or single?  do you just live with your wife or do you have kids?  where does you wife work?  where do you live?  where do you work?  where do you live?  do you drive on the highway?"  she wouldn't shut up!!  AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  by the time she let me drive I drove DIRECTLY back to the dealership!! 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
What's HOT!

Read Review Here

Google Ads

(Delete all cookies set by this site)