ttflywheels_test_ad

Welcome to the
Tri-Newbies Online Discussion Forum

Advertisement

Getting Started
New Page 1
Tri-Newbies Home ->  Tri-Newbies Online -> Tri-Newbies Online Discussion Forum -> View Thread
Home | General-Tri | Swim | Bike | Run | Training Programs | Wellness | Resources | Links

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gym Rant
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Tri-Newbies Online -> Tri-Newbies Online Discussion ForumMessage format

Jeff D in MA
Posted 2007-05-30 9:15 AM (#577798)
Subject: Gym Rant

Expert

OK, so i was having a bad morning as it was when I got to the gym (left my gas grill on all night last night - didnt realize it until I was putting the trash out today, and got cut off on my way to the gym by some guy flipping me off like it was my fault).

But then I get to the gym with every intention of doing an hour on the stationary bike. Well, the stationary bikes at my gym are located right next to the spinning class room. I dont usually mind since the doors are supposed to be closed, but today the doors were opened. Now, if I wanted to have somebody yelling at me and playing crappy music while I was on the bike I would just take the class, but I dont so I shut the door so I couldnt hear her yelling. Well, she immediately stops teaching her class comes and opens the door and then reams into me about shutting the door and how she has 30 people (not really - there were more like 10) in there and it is way too hot.

I tried to stay calm and not lay back into her, and I didnt - and I didnt even get up again to shut the door but I am going to have a word with the manager about them leaving the door open during class. I still finished up close to my hour on the bike, and luckily there was only about 10 minutes left in the class, but I just thought it was kind of rude of her to assume that everyone else in the gym wants to listen to her yell for an hour.

Just my rant for this morning.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
What's HOT!

Read Review Here

Google Ads

(Delete all cookies set by this site)