ttflywheels_test_ad

Welcome to the
Tri-Newbies Online Discussion Forum

Advertisement

Getting Started
New Page 1
Tri-Newbies Home ->  Tri-Newbies Online -> Classifieds -> View Thread
Home | General-Tri | Swim | Bike | Run | Training Programs | Wellness | Resources | Links

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Softride Powerwing with 650 Zipp wheels (disc and front) - a steal!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Tri-Newbies Online -> ClassifiedsMessage format

klwalton33
Posted 2007-05-01 10:25 PM (#574520)
Subject: Softride Powerwing with 650 Zipp wheels (disc and front) - a steal!

I purchased this wonderful Softride bike in December for my wife as she is an avid triathlete. Then a week or so after Christmas... she got pregnant. We were going to hang on to it as it's a great bike, but since our priorities have shifted a bit we are willing to part ways.

Our loss will be someone's gain... this is a WONDERFUL bike that is in fantastic condition and was not used heavily by its previous owner.

Color: Yellow
Size: Medium (will fit someone between 5'4" and 5'9" very comfortably)
Race Wheel #1: Rear Zipp Speed Weaponry disc wheel with a new tire.
Race Wheel #2: Front Zipp 16 bladed spoke wheel with a new tire.
Training Wheels: Two BRAND NEW Mavic CXP22 with BRAND NEW Kenda Koncept tires (that have literally not been used apart from a couple days on the trainer).
Cassette: BRAND NEW Shimano Ultegra (on the race wheels) and separate cassette on the training wheels.
Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace
Fork: Carbon Fiber EC90 Aero Easton front fork with Cane Creek 52 headset.
Aero Bars: Easton Attack Carbon Fiber Bars with EA70 neck.
Shimano Ultegra Rear Drailleur and Dura-Ace Front Drailleur.
Cateye Computer
Selle San Marco Triathlon Gel Titanium Seat
Dia-Compe BRS Radius Brakes.

We have well over $2000 into this bike and would like to sell for just $1900. We'll also consider selling the Zipp Wheels and bike separately. Not sure how much shipping will be but I'll find the best option for the lowest price.

This bike underwent a tune-up in December and has been used very lightly on an indoor trainer since its purchase, so it is set for this year's triathlon season. This will be the bike that will get you a season full of PR's this year!

Softrides are well known for their unique design and smooth ride, not to mention it is an especially effective bike for those who often have lower back pain after a long ride. They are extremely comfortable! Go here to learn more: http://www.softride.com/testimonials.asp

Please e-mail me at kwalton@hollstadt.com with any questions. I'll be happy to provide pictures as well. Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
klwalton33
Posted 2007-05-31 3:49 PM (#577977 - in reply to #574520)
Subject: RE: Softride Powerwing with 650 Zipp wheels (disc and front) - a steal!

This bike has been sold. Thanks to all who inquired.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
What's HOT!

Read Review Here

Google Ads

(Delete all cookies set by this site)