out with dumbbells in hand, sitting on the bench. Face a mirror
so you can make sure your form is correct.
2) Hang your arms by your side, fists turned inwards.
Keep your arms steady and firm.
3) Lift your arms wide, keeping your arms steady until
the weights are even with your shoulder. Your arms should be
extended outwards, fist should be facing down towards the
4) At this point, rotate your arms inward until your
fists are pointed upwards toward the ceiling.
5) Bring your arms together above your head similar to a
6) Lower the arms back to the wide position. Rotate arms
so your fists are pointed down. Then lower your arms to your
7) The entire movement represents one repetition.